McMovie
So, I just got home after watching Super Size Me with a very lovely lady from the WiFo. I am a bit disappointed in myself because I am so tired from dealing with all of the homebuying tasks/paperwork, that I don't feel she got 100%.
I don't put on airs or put on a happy face if I don't feel it so I hope she did know that I was truly excited to meet her and pleased to see that she is in fact what she says she is. She's like a bubble-machine. You can see that she looks at things with the eyes of a child and the soul of a woman.
Sadly, we didn't get to talk much because of the train ride on her end taking longer than it should have and after the movie, we were raring to get home. We chatted on the way to the BART/MUNI station but that was cut off by having to split to our respective lines.
Just realized that I really must do my laundry. I have no clothes and I pulled out one of my old pullover sweater to find it was way too tight. But, it was too late to do anything about it so I just pulled a jacket over the thing.
Hopefully, next time she and I meet, I have my real wardrobe available and some sleep so I can function in a normal conversation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home